Dennis & I have created this blog to share with our family and friends as we begin our journey to Russia where we hope to add to our wonderful family.







Saturday, November 19, 2011

Introducing

For the very first time.................

Our children

Angelina Capri & Anthony Christopher


Due to the pure CrAzInEsS of this trip we do not have many photographs at all................basically we had 4 visits in total over two days so that left very little quality photography time with the twins.

Angelina & Anthony are 2 years old and were born on September 9, 2009.

Dennis & Darlene

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dennis and Darlene, They are beautiful. Best of luck to two awesome parents. Love, Dave and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOOOOOly moly did I miss a lot! WOW, I am SO happy for you! Twins!! Yippeeee! I love it. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kim... I've missed a lot too!!!! SO thrilled and excited for you... TWINS!!! You KNOW that fact alone made me smile!!!! ;) Darlene.. I"m over the moon thrilled!!! Can't wait to follow now... thanks SO much for the invite! Love, hugs and prayers... ~Lanetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWINS! Wow! Congratulations! We started a Russian adoption a few weeks before my mother died. Vladivostok. Since my mother's passing everything has been put on hold. I just don't know if I am up to it or not.

    Can't wait to hear how it goes getting the twins home. Let's hope fast and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgosh Darlene I am THRILLED for you. I just found the invite in my mailbox. Yiks I'm so glad I didnt miss it.

    They are gorgeous.

    Ok got to read everything now and catch up with your amazing news!!!!!

    Lori Printy

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - so cool! Sorry that the first visit wasn't the fantasy visit - but that is to be expected I suppose. Irina was terrified of her Dad when we returned to pick her up and we think that she had a trauma involving a Kazakh Dr. in the interim so I guess that you just don't know what can set them off. In any case, I'm sure that we'll be reading about the tremendous transformation later on. They are just the cutest kids! I'm so happy for you. And they share my birthday - 9/9! But I love how they are 09/09/09! Sounds lucky to me!

    ReplyDelete