Dennis & I have created this blog to share with our family and friends as we begin our journey to Russia where we hope to add to our wonderful family.







Saturday, September 8, 2012

Good thing Dennis likes Rollercoaster rides!!

Dennis is so ready to get out of Russia I can't begin to tell you......think Wilson soccer ball, video tours of his room etc.

Anyway it seems that Immigration wasn't coming for him!!!!  They said he could go see the children on Friday & that they assured Immigration he is not fleeing (leaving) Tambov until Monday with this kids and that it was OK for him to visit with them????  None of it makes sense but then again none of any of this has made sense at all throughout this adoption process and this was just the icing on the cake or better yet severe, very severe labor pains of twins!!!

The schedule is the passports will be picked up on Monday, Monday afternoon he will have a party at the orphanage for their final day & Monday evening they leave to go to the train station.
WHEW...........hopefully no issues at the train with Dennis' Visa but let's not go there!


Now onto some very heartwarming and heartfelt happiness & gratitude from me.......................it seems the amazing people I work with planned a shower for me for the arrival of our twins..............I was and am totally blown away by this very grand gesture - I was totally shocked when I walked into the cafeteria and all of this awesome people where there to celebrate our twins arrival - just writing this brings tears to my eyes...................look at this cake - it is AMAZING.




What an amazing cake and WOW I am surrounded by such amazing, caring and loving  people!
Along with the cake we received three cards,
one for Angelina,
one for Anthony &
one for big brother Nicholas - it was so thoughtful and very special



In addition we were given the most amazing, amazing gift that just has blown me away. They felt that a gift card would be most helpful and they were so generous - it really just blows me away.

I am deeply touched and know I am such a lucky person on so many levels. I just read somewhere that if you focus on the positives in your life you have no time to think about the negatives.........
and this is so, so true.

I am truly blessed and do thank God everyday if not once a day many, many times a day.

I have the most AMAZING husband who is the most AMAZING father who will do anything for his family and we have the most AMAZING son who is the light and love of our lives.........we will soon be blessed with two AMAZING children who will complete our family and our lives will be blessed.

Thank you GOD for giving us such an AMAZING life.

DND

On a side note we cut around the cake and I have frozen the picture portion of the cake so that our family can enjoy together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment